Monday, April 19, 2004

Driving

I hate driving. I've never like driving all that much, and I'm getting to hate it more and more. But since the time G's Stargart's disease got to a certain point, I've been doing most of the driving. One reason I hate driving is I hate getting lost, but it seems to happen frequently. I also hate traffic, and there seems to be more and more of it.

Today I drove to Love Field. I got lost. My city map wasn't in the car. I stopped to ask directions, and they told me a way that didn't fit in with what little I already knew about the area. But I did eventually make it there, in plenty of time. So I should just stop complaining, shouldn't I? I mean here are the good things: I can see well enough to drive, my car runs well enough to drive, I have insurance and gas to drive, and I haven't been in an accident. "So look at the bright side," I tell myself.

No comments: