Me and David on the Mall
I'm back safely from Washington. I had a nice visit with David. Here are some more observations:
- Both Dallas and DC have too many SUVs.
- DC has many luxury cars as Dallas has pickups.
- Dallas has better roads.
- DC has better bagels.
- DC people are better dressed, but seem more stressed.
- There are more fat people in Dallas.
- Texas needs more trees.
- America likes baseball; there are baseball diamonds all across the country.
- There is a smart church near the airport with their URL on the roof.
- It was fun to say to David, "I've been using computers since before you were born" when he tried to tell me how to do something. I had to say that after he made fun of me for knowing (and even using) most of the early PCs on display at the American History Museum.