Here's the "rules" of this meme: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
Seven random facts about me:
- My nickname as a child was "carrot-top." But maybe it should have been "carrot-bottom."
- I was 15 when I decided what I wanted to be when I grew up.
- I once ran for student body president, and lost.
- I gave birth in a third-world hospital, payment for which was 3 sweet potatoes.
- I once built a picnic table.
- My kids still like me. (I think they do, anyway.)
- My husband and I wiped up on a round of the Not-so-Newlywed game by both answering the question "What is your favorite flower?" with "whole wheat."