Saturday, May 12, 2007

Tag

I was so lovingly tagged by Colleen.
Here's the "rules" of this meme: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Seven random facts about me:
  1. My nickname as a child was "carrot-top." But maybe it should have been "carrot-bottom."
  2. I was 15 when I decided what I wanted to be when I grew up.
  3. I once ran for student body president, and lost.
  4. I gave birth in a third-world hospital, payment for which was 3 sweet potatoes.
  5. I once built a picnic table.
  6. My kids still like me. (I think they do, anyway.)
  7. My husband and I wiped up on a round of the Not-so-Newlywed game by both answering the question "What is your favorite flower?" with "whole wheat."
Well, I got this far. I don't know if I have 7 friends who would be willing to do this... Have to think about that!

1 comment:

thebeloved said...

Wow, favorite "flower" too funny. Your picnic table comment reminded me of when some of my friends and I made a table out of chopsticks and cardboard.