Friday, May 07, 2004

Another blog

I had an idea today to make another blog specifically for my family members. This way, I can tell my chitchat news but not have to write separate emails to everyone. I don't know if this will turn out to be a good idea or not, but I'll try it for a few days. If not, there is a nice DELETE BLOG button here somewhere.

When I tried to set the new blog up, I completely messed up the template. Then I had the idea to copy and paste from this one. That worked, then I removed a few things, but basically left the titles and commenting thing in place.

When an author writes, he or she usually has an audience in mind; with this blog, I'm still trying to figure out who I am writing to. I thought I was just talking to myself, but...

I also just discovered that Blogger works differently in Opera than it does in IE. Hmm, I'll have to investigate that a bit more.

No comments: