Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Update

I haven't felt like I've had much to blog about lately. There have been some times when I was in a bad mood that I felt like blogging, but then thought better of it.

I really do love spring in Texas. The winters here aren't bad, of course, but I just love the abundance of wildflowers that spring brings, and how good it feels to be outside without a big coat on. I enjoy doing my daily walks with my neighbor, but I also enjoy the times I go after dark all by myself--when the weather is warm enough (we have a pretty safe neighborhood, so I don't worry about being alone).

I have a new boss at work, and he's giving me a few more projects to do. But mostly I'm still just working mornings, and then doing a few things by email from home in the afternoons and evenings.

We still don't have our water heater fixed, but the last guy I phoned has promised to get back to me soon.

No comments: