Saturday, April 14, 2007

Update

I guess it has been a few days since I've posted. My week stunk, as you will already know if you read my other blog. The weather hasn't been all that warm and spring-like either, but I did manage to buy a couple new cheap lawn chairs so we have something to sit on out on the deck. Nor is the wildflower garden much to brag about this year-maybe it will improve when the weather gets a bit warmer. But Rachel's three miniature rose bushes are all blooming quite nicely.

Other accomplishments for the week: balancing my checkbook, helping Rachel get her taxes in the mail, and taking my vacuum cleaner in for a checkup which meant vacuuming the whole house before I took it in. My boss has been out of town this week, so things have been slow at the office too. Oh, and I published my very first book review on Amazon.com, using a nom de plume.

No comments: