Thursday, January 17, 2008

Big, Bigger, Biggest

I'm still scanning photos. I'm starting with the baby pictures. Which really means the birth pictures. Here is a comparative shot of me just before giving birth each time. These photos are not in chronological order, but rather order of tonnage.

I was big with Rachel, in spite of having nothing to eat except sweet potatoes for 9 months. (That was an exaggeration, but not much.) I gained 17 lbs during the pregnancy. Rachel weighed 2690 grams and was 46 cm. long. That is, 5 lbs, 15 oz. and 18.5 inches long.


I was bigger with Andrew. I gained 30 lbs during the pregnancy. He weighed 8 lbs, 6 oz. amd was 22 inches long.


I was biggest with David. I gained 50 lbs during the pregancy. He weighed 9 lbs and 8 oz. and was 21.5 inches long.

No comments: