Monday, April 21, 2008

Evite

I've just sent out my first ever Evite (www.evite.com). I hope people don't think I"m too lazy for doing this electronically instead of the old-fashioned way.

The invitation is to a combo BBQ and Baby Shower. Don't you think those two things go together pretty well?? The date is Sunday June 1 right after church. If you didn't get an invite and want one, let me know!
This will be a chance to welcome Andrew and Laura back to the United States where we think they'll be living for a while, but their job situation is still unclear. But what is clear is that Laura's tummy is getting bigger and bigger and they will need some baby stuff to welcome baby Isabella into this world. I found a bassinet at the botique, and Laura found a bunch of newborn clothes on ebay--other than that, they have nothing.

Rachel wanted this to be a Children's Book Shower, so that's what it will be. As a teacher, she is anxious that her first niece have a good library!

No comments: