Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

We're not much for New Year's parties, so we just went to bed. Well, Gary went to bed early because he was tuckered out from doing yardwork and I stayed up so I could blog about the latest in the remodeling saga.

My goal for today is cleaning and moving. I've almost got the Christmas stuff put away, but the main thing to do is to move our bedroom from its original location to the other end of the house in order to get out of the way of the builders. It is a lot of work to do this, but a side benefit is that everytime you have to move stuff, you end up throwing a bunch of stuff away (which in my case means taking it to the boutique, unless it is so bad even missionaries refuse it).

While I was scooting a bookcase along today, something fell. Turns out it was the Berlin Wall.

(gift from one of our former German exchange students)

No comments: