Sunday, April 25, 2004

Bass Hall

After church today I went to a concert with my friend K. at Bass Hall in Ft.Worth. It was the first time I've ever been there. It was a cool place. Of course it was easy to make comparisons with the Myerson Hall in Dallas, but they are both cool places. The Ft. Worth Symphony orchestra played Beethoven, Prokofiev, and Brahms. We had nosebleed seats, but still the sound was so good. I did get a little sleepy, it was so relaxing, but I woke up when the last movement of the Brahms when I started hearing the hymn "We are God's People." The last line: O let us live transparently, and walk heart to heart and hand in hand.

The rain of the weekend has stopped and the sun has come out. We are having one of those beautiful spring days of April in Dallas. Soon it will be too hot.

No comments: