Monday, September 27, 2004

Fixing up my blog

I spent some time over the weekend remodeling my blog. I wanted to keep the images from the original site, but I didn't like the double commenting system and I wasn't clever enough to remove one of them. So I thought I'd try a new look. I don't know very much about HTML, but by slowly trying to figure it out, and getting a little help from G., I was able to add my images into the new template. Then today I decided to get even more clever and add a counter. This counter lets you customize it a little, so I chose for it NOT to count any of my own visits to my website. And I changed it from black to red. Whoo-hoo. Now to wait and see how long it takes to get to 2.

4 comments:

Me said...

Very nice! I like counters... but after awhile I noticed I don't even look at it any more..
Julie

Ma Hoyt said...

Hey, if you're gonna have a counter, I might have to get one too.

Thainamu said...

I bet that clever daughter of yours could fix you up with a counter in no time. That is, if she's not too busy on IM. :-)

Ma Hoyt said...

I hear ya :-)