Sunday, November 21, 2004

Ebay

My husband is funny. Tonight he is bidding in his first Ebay auction, and he's so excited. He didn't have an Ebay name or password, so I gave him mine. Well, I've never used it either--I got my name when David was underage and begged me to let him bid on something. (I think he bought something really nice, like a pair of leopard print boxer shorts, or something like that...)

Anyway, he is trying really hard to get a certain song book. He first tried to buy it on Amazon.com, but it is out of print. So he looked on Ebay and found one copy. So he is bidding on it and he's acting like a kid at Christmas. (Wait, I told him if he gets it I'm wrapping it up and giving it to him for Christmas.)

No, I'm not going to tell you the name of the song book. I don't want you going and bidding the price up! But I will tell you he is practing piano songs for the upcoming holiday, trying to copy the style of George Winston and David Huntsinger.

No comments: