Friday, March 17, 2006

March Madness -- Overheard


Those guys just can't pass, can they?

Why isn't my school playing in this tournament?


*******************************************

I've had two blogs for quite a while, this one and one called Linda's Family News. Often the second one has been a subset of this one, but I'm thinking to change that. I'm going to try putting less personal news in this blog and put it instead in Linda's Family News. If any readers of The Empty Nest want to keep up with our family news, just click on the link I've put in the right column.

And how do you like the new counter I installed with the cool world map? I stole the idea from someone else's blog. It is fun to see dots where all my friends and family live.

6 comments:

Nathan said...

Did you steal that from me?

Nathan said...

You're welcome, btw. :)

Thainamu said...

Yes, I did. Thanks! :-) BTW, is there any way to exclude hits from one's self? (the other counter I use omits my own hits)

Nathan said...

Not as far as I know. And I know that is artifically raising my hit count. Sad, making me think more people love me than actually do. :)

Ma Hoyt said...

Thanks for pointing out the second blog :-)

I'd been too dumb to notice.

(you are a little sneaky)

Thainamu said...

You didn't notice it because I just put up the link. But "sneaky" is such a negative word, don't you think?? I'm just keeping my audience in mind, like any good author, which for one blog is 5 people and for the other is 5 million (well, maybe not quite that many).