Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Shopping

(That silly titmouse has quit banging its head into the glass door, but is still outside mournfully crying for something or someone.)

We spent the day shopping for stuff for Rachel's apartment, which turned out to be mostly window shopping because we couldn't make our minds up. We are trying to find a table, a toaster oven, and a refrigerator, and not spend too much money doing so. She's not going to be happy to hear that I just discovered that I have to buy a new washer, giving me reason to spend less on the stuff for her place. (Unfortunately, she doesn't get her first paycheck until September.) In the words of my late grandmother, "She has champagne taste on a beer budget." We'll keep looking in the missionary barrel too, to see what we can get for free.

Speaking of free, Rachel is going to the Maverick's playoff game tonight for free, so I hope the Mavs win!

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Just a thought:
http://dallas.craigslist.org/

That's where I got my computer.