Monday, May 22, 2006

The Key to Everything

Be generous and share your food with the poor. You will be blessed for it. 22:9


Our boss came to work the other day, reached in his pocket and took out his keys, and unlocked the office door. The only thing strange about that was the key he used was to the back door of his house.

On a different note, I remembered something else the pastor said yesterday during his sermon: "Adam was made out of dirt, but Eve wasn't." Hmm...

I used to be on a forum where I used to have a signature where I used to put funny things that I used to hear. I may try that here:
Overheard:
Did you know the street price of the benzodiazepines is directly proportional to the rate at which they hyperpolarize neurons, thereby activating the dopaminergic system?

No comments: