Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

The new year is almost a day old. I spent the day cleaning and reorganizing and putting away and vacuuming. I often have these "clean up the nest" drives when I'm transitioning between one thing and the next. I tried to get Gary to do some cleaning in his office, but he didn't do enough, IMHO. I'll just keep nagging :-) Back to work tomorrow.

I've got the usual list of New Year's resolutions: eat less, exercise more, be nicer, read more, blog less, don't bug people. We'll see how all that goes.

1 comment:

calm said...

"...eat less, exercise more, be nicer, read more, blog less, don't bug people."

Interestingly enough, these can be done all at the same time, since exercising and reading can be done at the same time (e.g. reading on an exercise bike) and it takes time away from bugging people, eating more, and blogging. As for being nice, this just happens on its own I've found :)