Friday, May 30, 2008

Update

I haven't posted much this week. I have written a couple blogs, but then relegated them to the draft bucket while I think about them some more. I'm still cogitating on faith and want to write a couple more posts about that. But I don't want to say anything too stupid, so I'm still mulling over my faith-full thoughts.

I'm also adjusting to my non-Empty Nest. There are now 5 of us living here, with a 6th in the cooker. And speaking of cooking, we're eating the evening meal together so I'm back to cooking at least once a day. Somehow my daily walk has gone by the wayside this week--one of the adjustments I've made in the wrong direction. Also, it is getting too hot.

Rachel is still checking out housing options. There seem to be numerous opportunities for summer-only, and a few others for long term. May God give us all wisdom and guidance as we talk with her considering the options.

We're having a big party on Sunday right after church, a BBQ-Baby Shower. I've got lots to do today and tomorrow to prepare.

No comments: