Saturday, November 15, 2008

My House is a Wreck

The last renters moved out and now some new ones want to move in, so I've got some cleaning to do.
This needs to be sorted.


This needs to go into storage.


These need to go to the cardboard box recycle at the warehouse.


This need to go to the crisis pregnancy center.

I don't know what to do with this.

I found three abandoned laptops while cleaning. What to do with those?

This needs to go to the church food pantry.

This needs to go into the paper recycling bin.

I didn't even include photos of the stuff on its way to the boutique, the overflowing recycling bin, or the laundry room.

I don't like cleaning, but I do find it therapeutic. Good thing, huh? :-)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You definitely have your work cut out for ya! We're in process of going through things and throwing things out as well. My trunk is full of stuff that needs to go to the boutique.

Thanks so much for your sweet comment! I took a look at your cards and I really like them! You do a really great job as well. I LOVE that handmade paper. I need to get my hands on some handmade paper again...it's just beautiful.

I'll be adding your blog to my blogroll :)

Take care!