Friday, December 05, 2008

Christmas Flowers

Tonight we're having our first Christmas meal with friends. I haven't had time to make all my Christmas goodies yet, so this will be her Christmas present. The vase is a small "flower arranger" that my mother-in-law made. She's a potter and I love to give her creations as gifts.

Tomorrow afternoon we're driving to Grandbury, a cool little town an hour or so south of here, and will spend the evening there with three other couples with whom we used to be in a Bible Study. We don't get to see them often, so it will be nice to have a little Christmas party with them.


I'm taking them flower arrangers too, and we'll have a craft project to make flower arrangements--like this one, only better! I've bought the flowers, greenery, and candy canes and pulled out my corsage making kit from when I used it at David and Sarah's wedding last June. Good thing I did that, because I found the missing pair of needle-nosed pliers I'd been looking for.

No comments: