Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Two more jobs?

I talked to child #3 yesterday and he said he was going to try to get a paid tutoring job since he was bored and didn't have anything to do in the evenings. That and he might join a community band, and he's tutoring an 8th grader up on Capitol Hill, and Bible study on Wednesdays, ...

Then today he said he got the 2nd job and might take a 3rd. Seasonal help at Best Buy would give him something to do on the weekends. And some more cash. And maybe an employee discount? I wonder.

So I said, "You need some friends to hang out with. What about the guys you live with?" He replied, "Well, they are cool and all, but they're so old--like 24 or 25." Do you see my eyes rolling??

I hope he likes the cookies I sent. I hope R. likes the cookies I sent. I hope one of the M.O.C.K.ees likes the cookies I sent.

No comments: