Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas and Happy Anniversary

...to me! Gary gave me just what I wanted for my anniversary/Christmas: a coupon for "twenty hours of true love." Rachel read that and immediately started raising her eyebrows with innuendo, as only an embarrassed daughter can do. I quickly kicked her and said, "No, not that. He's promising to clean up his office! Yay!"

We looked out the window at midnight and what to our wondering eyes should appear? Snow and ice! It was so pretty when we woke up this morning. We had to go take photos before it melted. This is the first time in 100 years they've had a white Christmas, so they say.

1 comment:

Justin said...

As Chris Rock would say, "You're SUPPOSED to do that! What do you want, a cookie?!"

I hope you made him spend some money on you, too.