Sunday, January 29, 2006

Whoops! Wrong Guy

After church today someone saw a nice young man* get into our car with Rachel and mistook him for Rachel's boyfriend. I realized what she had done, so I started blah-blahing to correct her mistake. Later I had to smile to myself because I remember a couple summers ago this young man saying to Rachel, "No, I don't want to spend time with you, because then I might start to like you."

That thought got me to musing. Has anyone besides me noticed how long young people these days are putting off marriage?

I wrote a couple posts on this topic a few days ago when I had read one-too-many blogs written by twenty-something singles. Then I put them in them in the Drafts folder, where they will probably stay.

*Nice young men are my favorite kind

No comments: