Friday, January 28, 2005

Cancer

I'm home alone tonight. G. is out of town on a business trip. If you look at the top of this blog, you will see that its point is so I can talk to myself. So that I am doing.

I just got an email from a relative, a little younger than I, saying the tumor they cut out of her leg was indeed cancer. Treatment options are still being explored, but range from radiation to amputation. I just phoned the parents of this relative to tell them to check their email.

And besides that, I just got the results of this. It said there was a "questionable area" and would I please phone for an appointment.

I feel a little sad. Good thing I've got this blog to talk to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"questionable area" - that sounds fairly ominous.

- Eeyore

Ma Hoyt said...

Praying