Saturday, January 29, 2005

Carolina Wren?


Carolina Wren Posted by Hello

Actually, I don't know for sure if this is a Carolina Wren or a Brown Creeper. They both are brown with a white eye streak and they are next to each other in the bird book, so I guess they are similar. I think the coloring is more like the wren, but it was acting like a creeper as it climbed the tree that holds up my clothesline.

It has been a slow day here, I think I'm ready for Gary to come home. I did get some reading done and a project caught up, so I haven't been lazy the entire day. And I talked to two out of three kids, and they seemed like they were doing well. Maybe the third one will call tomorrow.

1 comment:

MoM said...

Hello. Sorry it has been so long since I wrote...haven't forgotten you or to pray for you. So you now have a teacher in the family...great...God is good. Your birds remind me of how creative a God we have...everyone is different and beautiful. Glad God has a sense of humor and that he made us all that way.