Thursday, February 14, 2008

Conversation Hearts

I gave my true love a bag of candy this morning and he told me I was his valentine. That is enough.


Speaking of hearts in conversation, I saw a quiz on another blog and decided to take it. It was only 7 questions and it was easy to tell the man answers from the woman answers, and I think I scored 4/7 on the woman's side.


You Communicate Like a Woman

You empathize, talk things out, and express your emotions freely.
You're a good listener, and you're non-judgmental with your advice.
Communication is how you connect with people.
You're always up for a long talk, no matter how difficult the subject matter is.


And for fun, I decided to go back at look at posts I had made on previous Valentine's Days:

1 comment:

David Ker said...

Took the test. Linking to you soon.